Supporting leaders in all 50 states
Strategy Labs is a resource for leaders and influencers in all 50 states to share research, data, and professional experiences so that significantly more residents can hold a degree or other high-quality credential. It enables state- and system-level policymakers and higher education leaders to connect and collaborate with one another and with experts in the field to develop strategies to increase post-high school education. Strategy Labs also facilitates peer learning and provides opportunities for on-request support from Lumina and its state policy partners.
Strategy Labs makes resources available to states to support nonpartisan, evidence-based policy such as:
- Experts and facilitators for meetings.
- Convening and facilitation support.
- Peer-learning engagements or multi-state discussions.
- Assistance for policymakers through testimony or briefings.
- Research such as data collection and analysis.