Last updated: May 4, 2023
- Personally identifying information, how it is used, and who we share it with;
- How tracking “cookies” are used; and,
- Other information collected, including how it’s used and who it’s shared with.
Information we collect from you
We collect certain information from you when you provide it to us directly. Specifically:
- Telephone numbers; and
- Email addresses.
How we use your information
We collect and use your data for the following business purposes:
- Providing the functionality of our services and site and fulfilling your requests; and
- Providing personalized services, including customized content, improved site navigability, targeted content, offers, and advertising on the site.
How we disclose your information
We may disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide our site and services;
- To comply with applicable laws;
- To respond to requests from public and governmental authorities;
- To cooperate with law enforcement; and
- For other legal reasons, such as audits or enforcing our policies.
We may disclose personal information to the following:
- Our service providers and vendors; We work with vendors, service providers, and other partners that help us provide the site by providing services on our behalf. These services are, for example, sending emails, performing statistical analysis, database management services, database hosting, providing customer support software, survey providers, and security. In the course of providing these services, our service providers may have access to your information, including personal information.
- Law enforcement and government officials; We may disclose information if we believe in good faith that it’s necessary (a) in connection with any legal investigation; (b) to comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on us; (c) to protect or defend our rights or property or users of our Services or others; and/or (d) to investigate or assist in preventing any violation of the law.
Automatically collected information
Retention of your information
We will keep your information only for as long as we believe that we need it for the purpose we have collected it (as described above) or to meet legal obligations, resolve disputes, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse, enforce our agreements with you, or fulfill your request to unsubscribe from further messages from us. When your information is no longer needed, we will destroy, de-identify, or aggregate it.
Access to and control over personal information