A stronger nation through higher education
How and why Americans must achieve a big goal for college attainment.
- More than mere data, ‘Stronger Nation’ report is a call for change
- Tracking progress toward an audacious but attainable goal
- Higher education attainment and job growth
- How many degrees to hit the Big Goal … and how to get there
- Percentage of adults (25-64) with at least an associate degree, by metropolitan area
- Attainment rates for the nation’s 20 most populated metropolitan areas
- State Data
Updated state-by-state college attainment statistics that can serve as a call to action to make higher education more accessible and attainable for all Americans.