The nation faces an urgent and growing need for talent. To meet that need, many more people must earn college degrees, workforce certificates, industry certifications, and other high-quality credentials. That’s why Lumina Foundation focuses on an ambitious goal for educational attainment. We want to ensure that, by 2025, a system exists that is easy to navigate and has helped 60 percent of Americans earn credentials that prepare them for informed citizenship and for success in a global economy.
For data beyond what are included in Stronger Nation
- Associate degrees and higher by age group, race and ethnicity, and gender
- Associate degrees and higher by Asian subpopulation
- Associate degrees and higher by Hispanic subpopulation
- Education levels in urban and rural areas
- Ten-year trends in degree attainment by race and ethnicity (nation and states)